Welcome Aussies!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  DreampressM 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

LAZYBLAZY
    Keymaster

Introduce yourselves here!

Kyleejoys
    Participant

Hi Fellow Aussie KC’s

I’m Kylee i’m in QLD on the beautiful Gold Coast!

I’ve Been a KC since 2008 (Throw back to seeing HKT at The Tivoli Theatre, sooo small)

She has always been a massive inspiration to me and has helped me through some of my darkest times with her positive outlook and beautiful music!

Aside from Katy i love all kinds of music, my stand out faves would be Tove Lo, Maggie Rogers, Lorde and Lukas Graham. I’m also a massive Poke’mon fan and i’m obsessed with dogs, like really obsessed!

Im @kyleejoys on twitter, Insta, pokemon go (lol) everything x

I am also one of the Country Reps for Australia, so if you need any help let me know x

Michael
    Participant

Helloooo!!! I’m michael but you can call me mich! I’m 20, a uni student from sydney and…. KATY PERRY IS LIFE. I’ve always loved Katy but things were really put into perspective when I saw her live.. I STANNED SO HARD. Ever since the prism era, my mild obsession with her has transformed me into a katycat- ha hurrah! There’s so much I love about her and this awesome community (we legit have the best fandom). I’ve never been interested in this whole forum thing or much of a person to go outta my way and communicate much with the fandom (yeeeeeep im in a shy ‘lil bubble) although.. I love the whole message of this era and I think it’s about time to connect. I’m hoping to get out there more and actually huddle up and feel like a real katycat. (im @michxval on twitter haha if you’re wondering who i am on the twittersphere). Thanks for reading this boring life story. I’m looking forward in learning more about you guys! P.S. i have a good sense of humour/sarcastic humour so dont be afraid to throw things @ me! 😜

Demi
    Participant

Hi guys!! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Anonymous

Hey Aussie Katycats, I’m katycat4life1.

You may have seen my name pop up on KPF, overlooked my tweeting/retweeting like crazy, watched my video editing on Insta or have simply seen me wearing rainbow ears at several Katy events in Sydney. If none of that rings any bells then let me introduce myself, officially.

My name is Emma, I’m 24 and have been a fan of Katy since 2009 and a katycat since 2010 (you know there is a difference). I’m an open book so if you have any more questions let me know and I’ll be sure to reply. πŸ™‚

kayleighhh
    Participant

Hi guys! I’m kayleigh, 23 years old. I’m from Scotland but I’m moving to Australia in December so it would be great to get to know some of you and see you at some of the shows!!

Lilithia β™‘
    Participant

Hi guys!

So I’m actually quite shy in real life and have anxiety. I have a terrible, terrible temper but I’m really sweet once you get to know me and I become very talkative and outgoing around those who I am familiar with. Apart from Katy things, I love watching films and writing film reviews, photography, Disney, Harry Potter and Pokemon. I love seeing live music which includes seeing musicals.

I love how the internet helps us befriend like-minded folk and I’m really glad this forum is up again as we really needed a sense of community for us KatyCats. Especially during this era.

I’ve been a KatyCat since 2008, I remember attended her showcase at the Prince Bandroom in Melbourne back in 2008 and I have loved her ever since. This was prior to her doing her Hello Katy Tour so I felt really lucky to have seen her in such a small venue – although I’m kicking myself I never did stage door for both 2008 and 2009 shows because I had to rush to take the last public transport home. If only Uber was around then eh? I’ve lost count how many times I’ve seen Katy, but every time I see her live – it gives me such a rush of joy. They say money can’t buy you happiness but I’m sure concert tickets are close enough.

I used to not under why people would stan so hard over an artist. When I was in high school, I had a friend who was really obsessed with Jennifer Lopez to the point she stole a cardboard cutout from Myer when JLo was promoting one of her perfumes and kept it in her room. And I thought she was crazy. I would be like to her, “Why do you love her so much? I don’t get it. She’s just a singer?”

And then I discovered Katy.

If only high school me then could see me now lol.

I look forward to meeting you all during the upcoming tour and any meets that we have in the near future.

rara87
    Participant

Hey, I’m Rachel from Perth.

I really like cats and being broke spending money on KP.

mcguinjed
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m Jess (or @mcguinjed on Twitter) and I’m 21 from Sydney 😊 I’ve been a katycat for many years now, and have been to a ridiculous amount of concerts. I’m an open book, and love getting to know people. I’m always here if you want to chat, need advice, or just wanna be friends! πŸ’–

Jackfrickenjack
    Participant

Hey all. Jackie here from Melbourne… I’m not generally active on forums, but since we have a new home thought I’d drop a line and say hi!! Bit older than most **cough 28 cough** but fan girl anyway hahaha

allofemma
    Participant

Hey, I’m Emma, I’m 20 and from Sydney! Can’t wait to meet some more of you all at tour and have the best time of our lives πŸ™‚

OliveWahh
    Participant

Hey all πŸ™‚

Oliver here or Oli.. Doesn’t bother me.

Based in Melbourne, have the future of a crazy cat lady and once lied my way into a radio event to meet Katy.. HA!

May have met me at the previous tours, if not I hope to see you at the upcoming tour or even before then for KC meet ups!

Wendy
    Participant

Hiya fellow Aussie kcs!
    I’m Wendy, you can call me Wends and I’m 22 from Melbourne.
    Can’t wait to see and witness the tour next year. Much love ❀️

Elissa-kate
    Participant

Hey everyone.
    My name is Elissa, or Elle or Bliss. Im 27, live in Sydney but will be moving to Melbourne in January. Been a Katy Cat for as long as i can remember, but I’ve only been able to go to her last show thanks to work (i guess being in the navy and being away every time she came here didn’t help). Would love to get to meet some people at this next tour. Im super friendly and always here if anyone ever wants a chat ❀️.

ThomasBleach
    Participant

Hi guys!

I’m Thomas, I’m 23 and live in Brisbane! I’m so excited for this new tour, we should def organise hangs out/line up groups because last tour I went to most of the shows I went to by myself haha

My twitter is @thomasbleach

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.