Tour costumes! – What will YOU be wearing ?

This topic contains 83 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  Frieneshew 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author

katysrightfoot
    Participant

I’m torn. Should I wear my blue Katy wig or nah. It’s the wrong era, but it’s also a really high quality wig. Thoughts?

jennythefriend
    Participant

Personally I like to keep up with the eras but who cares what people think? If you like the look, go with it! πŸ™‚

jennythefriend
    Participant

Hey guys! I was hoping to get advice on making an outfit. I’m not super creative in the outfit making department, and the most I’ve ever done is make a seashell bikini for GaGa’s artRAVE, but I have an open mind and am willing to try something challenging.

I’m hoping to make this outfit:

Katy_Perry_Rony_Alwin_2017

3_D7_BFE5500000578_4245620_New_KP_Katy_Perry_has_made_yet_another_splash_over_the_top_music_a_29_1487691573365

3_D7_BFE2200000578_4245620_Grand_old_fun_The_video_looked_like_a_mini_Hollywood_movie_with_a_30_1487691586982

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! πŸ™‚

TheRMWabel
    Participant

@jennythefriend that’s such a great outfit!! I bet you could find most of it, or at least the dress base, at a thrift store or costume shop! Post pics when you’ve finished it πŸ™‚

I’m jumping on this thread because I have NO CLUE what to do for an outfit. Any suggestions/advice/etc is much appreciated. I’m not the greatest crafter and I can’t sew, but I know people who can.

JessicaSpiritDD
    Participant

If you have questions about making you can PM me and I try to help you. I made a lot of Katy costumes durring the last years …

Katy Styles

AndyPerry
    Participant

Wow! Good going @jessicaspiritdd!

jennythefriend
    Participant

@jessicaspiritdd That’s amazing, you’re very talented, I’ll PM you! πŸ™‚

Nore037
    Participant

Oh wow! So beautiful!!! <3 <3 <3

Mica Katy Cat
    Participant

OMG!!! AMAZING! πŸ™‚ Congrats for your outfits!

Weiling
    Participant

@jessicaspiritdd These are amazing!!!

Kyleejoys
    Participant

@katysrightfoot i think you should wear what ever you like from what ever era you like! its all about having a wicked time!

I’m going to get a jacket and hand bedazzle the the back in a “Power” theme.

It’s early days, and i’ve never tried this before but lets see how it goes lol

katysrightfoot
    Participant

@kyleejoys Thanks for the input😍
    Wow that will look so awesome! You should share a picture when you get it made!! I have only ever made a shirt with fabric paint before 🎨

Anonymous

WOW!! Jessica those costumes are Awesome!!

JessicaSpiritDD
    Participant

@aprp11 Thanks! I’m excited for my new one, for the show next year in germany.

Anonymous

@jessicaspiritdd do you have an idea on one?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.