Tour costumes! – What will YOU be wearing ?

This topic contains 83 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  Frieneshew 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)
  • Author

JessicaSpiritDD
    Participant

It will be that Polkadot Perry

Kyleejoys
    Participant

I have decided to try something new and i am going to bedazzle the back of a jacket.

I bought this super over the top glittery silver denim jacket, and i got a bunch of diamante’s and i’m going to write “I’m a goddess and you know it!” on the back of the jacket in massive letters. I’m also going to add some other elements i’m still working out.

katysrightfoot
    Participant

@kyleejoys I love how sparkly it is! I’m sure it will turn out great!

itssarahya
    Participant

Cant wait for witness the tour next year I have a great outfit idea 🙂

katysrightfoot
    Participant

@itssarahya What is your idea?!

itssarahya
    Participant

Something katys worn or something similar an outfit over the years 🙂 @katysrightfoot

glamkitty27
    Participant

I’m trying to make Katy’s beachball outfit from the superbowl for my February 5th show, the skirt ended up being wayyyy too short… lol. I’ll have to fix it. Any tips on making the top part? I was going to use a corset pattern type of thing but is there a better way? I’m completely novice at this whole sewing thing but I’m taking a cosplay class in school so this is one of my projects. Also, I have a left shark costume that I bought off VarageSale for something else, it would be way too hot to wear but I was thinking I could just stuff it and hand sew all the openings shut and bring it into the show with me(I’m in the DZ and I think it would make Katy laugh). Do you guys think I would be allowed to do that?

katysrightfoot
    Participant

@glamkitty27 I think @katysprincess made that outfit! Maybe she would be able to help you.

Lilithia ♡
    Participant

I really love that gold outfit she debuted in New York! I wonder if she will keep it or alternate between that or the red number for openings if there’s more than one show in a city.

Ellenb123
    Participant

Still not entirely sure how this works but I thought I’d give it a go!

Thread of your inspired outfits for tour?! Post them here? Would love to see them and also get some inspo myself!

smariahbolton
    Participant

DreampressM
    Participant

I’m wearing my Monster High Catty Noir inspired Kitty Purry outfit… I’ll post a pic when I figure out how

katysrightfoot
    Participant

@smariahbolton COSTUME GOALS!

Royal-Tea
    Participant

Wow! You look amazing and your costumes are amazing!! <3

glamkitty27
    Participant

Looks awesome! I literally saw you all over instagram today lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.