Witness : The Tour @ Gila River Arena – Phoenix, AZ – January 19th 2018

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jeremyzane 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Olivia
    Participant

Don’t be a Ghost, Phoenix ! Show up and make some noise ! πŸ‘»

raven
    Participant

If anyone is going to this we should totally meet up and chill and be friends yeah??

armand.m
    Participant

Finally got my ticket for this! ❀️ I’ll be in the Drop Zone and I’m honestly so excited for it πŸ™‚

BrooklynNite92
    Participant

I’m going with my best friend and she’s the one who got me into Katy. This is going to be amazing I cannot wait.

alecastillo
    Participant

Im going to this concert!! Im so excited πŸ˜†

jeremyzane
    Participant

going with the boyfriend and our kid! he’s excited1 its his first concert!

alecastillo
    Participant

I wish i could take my 2 year old, He loces her !!

raven
    Participant

‼️ If anyone is going to this show and wants an β€˜πŸ‘ am’ sticker with your name and/or your twitter handle please let me (@ravenxlix) or Kristen (@katycatkristen) know ASAP!☺️ ‼️

alecastillo
    Participant

I would love one!! I dont know if im supposed to write you here or twitter?

MakenaLicon
    Participant

Hey guys!! I’m going to this show!! I really wanna meet Katy!!! I want to show her my art and prove my friends that I will meet her πŸ˜‚ Check out my instagram @makenalicon for my art page!! Can’t wait for this show😱😍 This is my second Katy concert (first one was November 7th in LA) and this is another dream come true. I have given Katy copies of my drawings when I was in the drop zone when she came down during Power. I just hope I can meet her this show!! Does anyone know how I can πŸ€žπŸ½πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

jeremyzane
    Participant

Hey Raven I have some pics for you from The M&G! message me so I can send them to you!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.