Witness : The Tour – MERCH thread

This topic contains 81 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Frieneshew 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author

Sydney
    Participant

I’m going to the Philadelphia show in October. If they aren’t available by then I will have to find someone to send me one lol I collect the tour books.

AndyPerry
    Participant

Lets hope for the best!
    Else I might be able to help you out from one of the European shows, if you can wait that long! LOL!

CanadianCat
    Participant

I am loving that Left Shark shirt and also the face fans, I need those!

katyskittles13
    Participant

I’m loving the light pink shirt! & the white hoodie!!

prismaticbella
    Participant

Why is merch always so expensive 😫😫😫 Hahaha but I definitely want the grey hoodie with the tour dates in the back! And either the goddess shirt or the tour shirt… I can’t buy two shirts and a hoodie or else I’ll go broke lol

kittenonathread
    Participant

Was curious if anyone knew about the left shark onesie? I think I had seen some people saying it wasn’t available at all the shows. But I was curious as to how much they’d be selling it for.

GTAmissions1
    Participant

@prismaticbella It is all about supply and demand. Knowing fans will spend their hard earned dollars on exclusive merchandise on the spot while at the show. Some people can only attend one show.

I usually don’t buy tour merchandise depending on what is offered. It can be pretty expensive especially if you don’t have a budget or have some easily accessible cash, debit or a credit card. A retail trick to encourage people to spend money.

Wesley
    Participant

is there a tour book yet?

renadthekatycat
    Participant

I had this idea when i was in H&M and i saw justin bieber’s tour merchandise and i was like, it’s so much easier for International fans to get a hold of the tour merch! And then i entered new yorker and he also had tour merchandise there, that’s affordable and amazing, do you guys think katy will do that? I would highly prefer buying it from a local store tbh.

AndyPerry
    Participant

What about the VIP merchandise?! Has anyone seen it?

callmepains
    Participant

I would love it, like when they released Prism merchandise in Claire’s

znake
    Participant

I paid USD 905 , where is the merchandise ? That’s means I won’t receive the tour book and all what they listed on my DIAMOND WITNESS package ?? I’m so confused and angry 😠
    My date is on Oct 6h , I don’t live in USA , how I suppose to receive the damn merchandise ??

KatyCatJessie
    Participant

im loving that the hoodie has dates. this is going to be like pwt where i spend as much on merch as i did on tickets hahahaha ohhhh someone save my bank account

Kyleejoys
    Participant

@znake this is just photos of the purchasable merchandise so far i believe.

usually the merch in the VIP packages is different and exclusive to only that package, i am sure you will not miss out on things that are included in our package price.

@katycatjessie i LOVE the dates too! so cool, and so many merch options, better start our savings, we still have about 10 months lol x

lynzbubble
    Participant

Anything and everything. But always a hoody, tour book and a t-shirt with the date and venue I’m at. No doubt I’ll spend my whole months wage tho. I have the chained bomber. Bought it from the us ages before it popped up in the uk and it’s too big 😂😢

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.