Witness : The Tour – OPINIONS ! Tell us everything about your experience !

This topic contains 31 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  AshleyClaire 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Jfpepca
    Participant

I was at the concert on June 4 in Vienna.

It was my first big concert. I enjoyed that with my mum and two friends. We got there around 5 pm. We went to a café for few minutes. Two friends had The Diamond Witness Ticket so they had an earlier entry so we had to say goodbye for a while. We went to the city. We came back to an arena around quarter to seven. The first thing I did when I came to the arena. I ran to a merch point. I wanted to buy a T-Shirt or a tour book but my mum said it’s too expensive. So we went to buy Coca-Cola. Then we went to the stage. It was so really I did not expect it can look like that. I started to take photos of the ceiling, the stage and a little bit of backstage. Then we met one of our friends and he GAVE ME THE VIP PACKAGE. He made me ultra happy. The opening act was Tove Styrke. Her show was interesting but I didn’t understand her sing. After the opening act I became really nervous. I drunk two full cups of Coca-Cola. And I enjoyed the intro how much I could. The full concert was awesome. Her live sing was very new for me. Little disappointed was when she wasn’t playing basketball match during Swish Swish. But she played Pendulum which is one of my favourite from Witness. The concert ended and I started to give confects to my bag and I took photos from backstage under the stage.

I am listening to Katy for 5 years and I am so glad to see her on tour. I hope she will be early back with another great tour.
    THANK YOU KATY

AshleyClaire
    Participant

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I have to stay that I didn’t enjoy this tour anywhere near as much as any of the previous tours. I felt the issue was with the stage – if you were standing, there weren’t really any place to stand and have a good view for most of the show. I felt that the music was good, but I didn’t really see much of it due to the set up (and I had early entry). There was just too much front row, so you had people who paid £300 and didn’t even get eye contact from Katy – I know not everyone can afford to pay for the Diamond tickets, but for some people, it is the only way to be able to get a good place in the pit (if your job means you can’t queue all day). I just know that I spent a lot of time on my costume, was at the barrier around the teardrop, and Katy didn’t even look in my direction, when on past tours she has tried her hardest to interact with everyone on the front row – I just feel that the sheer amount of front row the design of the stage produces meant she was overwhelmed.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.