WHO DO YOU STAN?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  itssarahya 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

LAZYBLAZY
    Keymaster

Who do you stan besides Katy? Why?

steviep24
    Participant

Right now I stan Katy’s backing singer Ellie B. Love her new song Lion and she has an amazing voice. I wish her well as a solo artist.

Kyleejoys
    Participant

Lorde – Because she is amazing, and is a fellow kiwi.Her music is unreal, Melodrama is an outrageously good album. She also seems so kind and happy o be doing what she is doing, not to mention shes only 21 and has already achieved soooo much!

rara87
    Participant

Gwen Stefani is probably my main one.

But also Brody Dalle, Courtney Love and Karen O are other female artists I grew up with and still love.

DaniMartin98
    Participant

Well probably Jessie J, she is a really nice songwriter and such an amzing singer. I expect the best for her and hope she gets the recognizement that she deserves

itssarahya
    Participant

I like TLC , Mariah carey and Britney spears plus rock band evanescence

debgoddess
    Participant

Adele and P!nk. I think these two are AMAZING artists and I love what they do with music and art.
    And I really love all the actresses (because I’m a actress) and all the powerful womans in the industrie of movies inspire me so much 🙂

Vanessa
    Participant

Demi and Marina Diamondis. I’ve always had a very big connection with Demi (since my childhood) and with Marina I identify with her songs a lot, the way she is an artist and an incredible human being!

Amanda
    Participant

i’m completely in love with actresses….. like lana parrilla, jennifer morrison, vera farmiga…….. i lover they so muchhhhh!!!! they have something special, an energy that can not explain!

SxmuelPerez
    Participant

Besides Katy I also stan Camila Cabello and Ariana Grande. Both are amazing singers and they fight for what they believe in.

itssarahya
    Participant

I forgot bonnie McKee I love her

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.