Katy Autograph Collections!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Kyleejoys 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

zach267
    Participant

Post your Katy autographs in this thread! Post photos of your in person, purchased, or contest prize autographs from Katy!

Here is my collection! 3 signed fanmail photos from 2013 and 2017, and my signed Teenage Dream vinyl from when I met her in 2011 🙂

Share yours!

EDIT: Why won’t my photo work, and how do I upload a photo in the thread! LOL.

JessicaSpiritDD
    Participant

@zach267 You’ve to use the IMGTag from above the reply form to post pics

jennythefriend
    Participant

My autographs are back at home but I have these ones:

katy

katysrightfoot
    Participant

I don’t have a URL link, it’s a picture of the autograph that I took, so I sadly can’t share it:( But I sent Katy fan mail a while back, and in like November or December of 2013, I got an autographed photo in the mail! It’s of Katy with her long black hair and bangs wearing a black dress with tiny pink flowers. She is covered in real flowers, too! It’s so special and I was freaking out when it came in the mail!!!

JessicaSpiritDD
    Participant

@katysrightfoot you can upload your pic in your BuddyDrive (You’ll find it in your Profile) and there you get a link for your post.

katysrightfoot
    Participant

Thank you! Katy autograph here is a photo of it

katrina
    Participant

I have quite a few autograph things:

A signed Claire’s Accessories phone case
    Signed teenage dream album
    Two signed photos of kp and john Mayer from the Who you Love photo shoot (this ones a bit awkward)
    Signed photo from the pizza box
    Ur So Gay 7″ vinyl that kp signed 3 times because the pen ran out lmao
    Signed witness album which is my favourite because she personalised it for me (without me asking 😭💖)

Witness

zach267
    Participant

Here is a photo of mine that I figured out how to post! Can’t figure out how to edit the original post and add it.

KP autographs

zach267
    Participant

Katrina I love the Witness CD! Show the pizza box photo too!!!

kittenonathread
    Participant

I didn’t know Katy did fanmail autographs! Haha, if you don’t mind my asking how exactly does it work?

katysrightfoot
    Participant

@kittenonathread It’s so easy! All you have to do is send Katy fan mail! I totally wasn’t expecting a response! The address to send it to is:
    Katy Perry
    Direct Management Group, Inc.
    8332 Melrose Avenue
    Top Floor
    Los Angeles, CA 90069
    USA

kittenonathread
    Participant

@katysrightfoot oh that’s so cool! Thanks! I’ll definitely try it soon. Though I won’t expect much in response yet because Katy’s touring haha.

katysrightfoot
    Participant

You’re welcome! Good luck!

nathfray
    Participant

🙂 this one from the Purr Launch in Mexico <3

xastilex
    Participant

i wish i had one 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.