Katy Perry Randomness (Another thread that was the old forum)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  steviep24 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

katykicksass
    Participant

This was a thread on the old forum.

I found this out like 2 years ago. I have this recording studio literally 2 minutes from my house and Katy’s been there. I was on their site, and they have a pic of Katy from 2008 up.

Remember that one week Katy went on ESPN? So one of the teams she picked to win that day fell on bad luck the rest of that year

Fast forward three years later and a reporter asked the guy who was a backup quarterback that year why they fell apart since 😂

View this post on Instagram

Guess Baker Mayfield is Team Taylor Swift?

A post shared by ESPN (@espn) on

dizziev
    Participant

Remember when RuPaul made Alyssa send an apologize tweet for Katy because of the awful imitation she made at snatch game

cermets
    Participant

I was watching an American Idol episode in which Katy was a guest judge and she “threatened” Kara DioGuardi by saying “Please, stop before I throw my Coke in your face!” Lots of people thought she was rude but I thought it was funny haha

katrina
    Participant

@dizziev that was one of my fav rpdr moments. Alyssa could have done sooooooo much better tho

LuvChelseaRose
    Participant

I was driving home tonight and was behind a car with a left shark sticker… any Katycats in Northern Colorado?

I have no idea where this is from, but it’s the first time I’ve heard her mention/refer Peacock in quite some time 🤣

cermets
    Participant

I loved how all the girls from pitch perfect movies love Katy

GervaiseMcQuart
    Participant

I can’t really find a suitable category, so I’ll leave this video of Katy’s appearance at the Cura Foundation together with Bob Roth right here

One of the most inspiring videos with her I’ve seen since last year’s kpwww!
    It’s actually helped me to see a big ray of light at the end of a difficult day today. ❤️

itssarahya
    Participant

I love when katy does the frog lol

GervaiseMcQuart
    Participant

Katy appears on Buddhist sites. If you read any of the 22 comments on the last article you’ll sure notice the difference between that and YouTube etc.

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/current-affairs/katy-perry-a-buddhist.html

I bought the book ‘Buddhism day by day’, it’s very beautiful!

steviep24
    Participant

katykicksass
    Participant

She really IS the best. Who else would do this. ❤️

katykicksass
    Participant

Katie.lloyd22
    Participant

The most random thing Katy Perry has dressed up as a cheeto for Halloween.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.