Katy x OPI – Throw back!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  KatyCatJessie 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kyleejoys
    Participant

Ok so i was cleaning out my beauty cupboard and i found my Katy Perry x OPI nail polishes and it was a complete throw back!

I Loved this line and used to wear these shades all the time! and how funky was the black shatter!

What was your fave shade? Mine was Teenage dream because i basically bathe in glitter anyway.

rara87
    Participant

Teenage Dream and LFN were my favourites.

I still have them except TD, they have lasted well!

jennythefriend
    Participant

I remember getting all the colours but the black was impossible to find, so I bought two bottles when I visited Japan haha.

EmilieS
    Participant

Not like the movies & teenage dream ❤

Wendy
    Participant

Omg teenage dream and last friday night was my favourite.
    I remember the first time I met her at the Cali Dreams Tour I had them on and she was so happy.
    God bless these were the bomb.com!

Kyleejoys
    Participant

Yus @oneofthewendys i was wearing “the one that got away” with the black shatter topper at my CDT M&G what a year!

i loved the shatter over “the one that got away” best because it was such a rich contrast.

Wendy
    Participant

Yaaasss @kyleejoys! She absolutely slayed it with that OPI range. She really brought the trend for the black shattered nails effect. God bless that woman what an entrepreneur 👌🏽

Chica
    Participant

Ahh I loved them, I liked the cracked style. I might still have them but I doubt they are still good haha

KatyCatJessie
    Participant

ugh i miss these. i brought cheap knock offs and they’ve dried up now but they were all my fave. I think i wore not like the movies the most though. and teenage dream because it was my favourite song haha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.