Some of the places you heard Katy Perry's music in public

This topic contains 73 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  mitsguy2001 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author

GTAmissions1
    Participant

This thread was in the Katy Perry Forum. I think it is good to bring it back and I would like to roll out the red carpet with not one, but two different tracks in the same mall.

Feels by Calvin Harris ft Big Sean, Pharell Williams and Katy Perry at The Bay. It was at the makeup section (I think if you seen how she wore a $226,800 collar), probably suits the theme right. Knowing The Bay does sell some high end products. Though, the flagship store at the Cadillac Fairview Eaton Centre in Toronto is way bigger than my local one.

Save As Draft once I left The Bay and headed into Shoppers Drug Mart. Though probably not smart to sit in front while the song finishes playing.

I have heard Save As Draft at the same mall before. I won’t disclose which one because of privacy reasons.

Where did you hear Katy Perry’s songs while you were out? Especially when some people like myself do have those urges to post it on social media.

I heard Chained to the Rhythm at a sports bar last month. First time I noticed any song from Witness being played in public

GTAmissions1
    Participant

I have heard Chained To The Rhythm when I was out in public.

Did hear Rise once at Shoppers Drug Mart. Some of the stores found out if they played a Katy Perry single, I will stay until the end. Maybe buy something.

PerrysCrush92
    Participant

Feels last week in Bershka shop haha

Jessicat
    Participant

Here in France you can here Feels all day long on the 2 biggest hit radios. Every car drive i’ll take i’m sure to hear it at least one time 😀
    Otherwise, Chained to the Rhythm is played a lot too, I’ll often hear it at the grocery store near my place (which makes me smile everytime, especially thinking that grocery shop is THE place where people are tumbling around like a wasted zombie 😉 )

Prismacornio
    Participant

In my grandma’s birthday party

Sarah Flowers
    Participant

First time I heard (saw ) Bon Appetit MV in public was at the caffe, and two guys were talking about is that KP?, what happened?, and shalala and I just looked at them just like this 😤

KatyCatAnel97
    Participant

Here in Germany I heard TOTGA in supermarket and a thousand times I heard Bon appetit, Chained to the Rhythm, Feels and Swish Swish on radio when I was at work. OMG I love that

katykicksass
    Participant

I heard Feels in the movie theatre

itskatyfan
    Participant

I remember going to Claire’s and listening to a lot of songs of prism ♥
    Now I listen to her on pubs, restaurants, some parties…

jennythefriend
    Participant

Unconditionally was on at Co-Op.

itssarahya
    Participant

dark horse in cinema last week & primark was hot n cold 🙂

Went to Walmart and heard Roar

katysdonut
    Participant

At restaurants, stores, on the radio, at the beach, at airports, literally everywhere. But the most surprising time was when I heard Tsunami at my local grocery store

Weiling
    Participant

Literally whenever I go to the Ikea, they’re playing her songs for some reason. Must bc they know I was coming lmao

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.