Some of the places you heard Katy Perry's music in public

This topic contains 71 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  steviep24 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author

katykicksass
    Participant

I was at Canada’s Wonderland yesterday and I was walking by some ride and I heard Roar. I got excited 🙈

steviep24
    Participant

I went to an arts festival yesterday and one of the food vendors was playing the One of the Boys album.

katyboobies
    Participant

Yesterday at an restaurant, was playing Bigger Than Me

katykicksass
    Participant

I was the phone with Apple Care and I was put on hold and they played a remix of International Smile

steviep24
    Participant

I heard Wide Awake in Home Depot today.

Heard a electronic mix of Dark Horse at a night club I went to last weekend

katykicksass
    Participant

I went to the dentist today to get a filling replaced and to get a cavity filled when I was distracted by watching Katy’s videos on the TV. I saw Roar, Dark Horse, Firework, Hot N Cold, Swish Swish, Bon Appétit, The One That Got Away, Part Of Me, California Gurls AND Wide Awake 🤗

Dominika
    Participant

Two days ago I was in restaurant and I heard Roar,so I’ve just started singing…I thought that I wasn’t singing loud,witch wasn’t a true. Every single person(yeah about 10) was looking at me.
    I’m so proud of being a KatyCat!

steviep24
    Participant

Heard Part of Me at Home Depot today. Seems everytime I go in there I’ll hear at least one Katy song.

katrina
    Participant

They played firework at (funnily enough) a firework display I was at this friday

raven
    Participant

i heard tsunami on hollywood boulevard not too long ago. i believe it was coming from the wax museum

steviep24
    Participant

I heard Feels in a mall yesterday.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.