Specific PHOTOS requests

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sophperezx 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Olivia
    Participant

Hello good people ! I’m sure some of you have a whole folder (1 To capacity hard drive ?) full of Katy photos… I thought this would be the thread where people can come when they’re looking for a specific photo that they have in mind but can’t find in the internet (for many reasons), and then you could maybe help if you have it ?

Here i go : i have in mind a photo of Katy and band, probably during the OOTB / HKT period, in Vegas, with a VERY Las Vegas themed dress (cards, glitter, etc.) and VERY Las Vegas themed suits for the band… NOT the red glittery dress with dice on it, and maybe not the short strapless green dress with cards on it, though i can’t see what suits the band is wearing in that event…

Can you help ??

Olivia
    Participant

No one ? 😓

PanConMayonesa
    Participant

HMMMmm! I will do some searching for this Vegas dress! 🙂

rara87
    Participant

This is all I could find. Not sure if this is it. =/

Olivia
    Participant

@rara87 that’s the strapless green dress i was talking about in my initial post… Maybe i invented it (the one i can’t find) in my mind, but i thought there was another one 😓
    Thank you !

Felipe Ferreira
    Participant

Has anyone has that picture of Witness photoshoot that Katy is holding a mirror that reflects her eyes? High quality, please!

sophperezx
    Participant

Could this be it?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.