Your Katy Collection!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cermets 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

ItsEdiBitch
    Participant

I saw on twitter someone missed the old “Your Katy Perry Collection” So I’m bringing it back!

Post pictures of your Katy collection! Or if there is anything that you’re missing we can use this thread to see if someone has spares to complete yours!

GTAmissions1
    Participant

I have a pretty big collection which I haven’t yet updated with new photos yet.

Only item I am missing is the Meow gift set. Those ones are extremely rare as much as the Killer Queen: Royal Revolution gift set which I was lucky to obtain it at a store on clearance. When the employee asked me about the purchase, she asked, “was it a gift?”

I said, “no, I am a collector.”

Hopefully next month, I will have an updated collection.

katrina
    Participant

Yay I’m pleased this is here!

I have a pretty big collection but I’m putting off taking photos because effort. I will post an update soon!!!!

GTAmissions1
    Participant

A little bit of an update:

I have just gotten the new gift from the purchase of Indi. Hoping the image works well since I know not everyone has access to the same information as me.

Katy Perry Indi free gift flyer

katykicksass
    Participant

YAY I’m glad this is back. My collection is getting bigger. I’ll post an update soon.

katrina
    Participant

I still haven’t taken a picture bc im annoyed that i don’t have everything lol.

I hope pictures get uploaded here soon bc I have a weird thing of looking at collections 😅

katykicksass
    Participant

I’ve just added a few more things but haven’t taken pics yet. It’ll happen soon. 🤷🏼‍♀️

joshuajs09
    Participant

Current setup as of now, I try to grab whatever I can. A lot of its hidden in the back but I’m still looking for a few things I really like and my fragrences were crushed when I shipped them to my new apartment but I’m happy with it so far!

katy collection

Kyleejoys
    Participant

@joshuajs09 i will swap you my kidney and my first born child for your Jason Wu Doll OMG *insert heart eye emoji here*

Ellenb123
    Participant

Guys I’m super happy!! I managed to get a One Of The Boys Vinyl which is the Red/Yellow disk, *heart eyes*!!

joshuajs09
    Participant

@kyleejoys I feel like I had to sell my soul to find it *laughung emoji*, it took forever and when I saw one I had to swoop it up lol

katrina
    Participant

This is mine!!

EDIT:

I can’t get the pictures to work 🙄

Link to tweet:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/katrieber/status/934892062083829765

katykicksass
    Participant

I’ve ordered another copy of Teenage Dream and it’s the one with the bonus disc that has If We Ever Meet Again and Starstrukk on it.

itssarahya
    Participant

Omg Joshua love your collection 🙂

katykicksass
    Participant

I’ve just got the Teenage Dream album with the bonus disc dream on a couple days. I’m also about to have the UO witness vinyl too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.