BILLBOARD: Katy Perry Announces Behind-the-Scenes Xfinity Destination

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Djtj3 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Flor
    Keymaster

BILLBOARD

What have been some of your favorite fan encounters and why?

I’ve grown up with the KatyCats, and touring is a fun way to reconnect with them again. Even though I don’t do paid M&Gs, I always make time for true fans. I love to hear their stories and what the music has meant to them, to encourage them — and at the same time, they inspire me with their stories.

As one example, the girl who always wore the quirkiest outfits was someone I wrote a letter of recommendation for to get into art school, and she has since interned and worked for some of our favorite designers. Another KatyCat works at Sirius, and the last time I was there for an interview, she was the one who greeted me at the door and brought me in to the studio. It’s nice to see them succeed and achieve their dreams as well.

@shan27 started from the bottom now we here 👑💋

katyismylove
    Participant

Hey, guys 🙂 I’m so excited for see these behind of scenes. I love how Katy always try to be close to us in somehow… Well, I don’t know how Xfinity really works. Do we need to create an account and pay for it like Netflix? Anyone knows if it’ll be available worldwide? Thx.

WonkieEye
    Participant

Does anyone know everything Xfinity will be streaming? Will it be full shows or just behind the scenes clips as they happen?

zeawo
    Participant

i heard those clips were just like the ones in her california dreams tour

Djtj3
    Participant

Is there a way to view these clips like on YouTube or something like that? I don’t have xfinity 😢

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.