KPF

This topic contains 39 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  steviep24 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

viva.la.eva
    Participant

my username was fiyurwork and in 2012 I spent an hour writing a message to Katy only to find out that we can’t message her loool

katyboobies
    Participant

Missing the levels names a lot 😢😢😢

Chica
    Participant

Kept my nickname – Chica was Chica it is 😀

MusicMonkey
    Participant

I was MusicMonkey there and I just stuck with it. I was the first to post about Katy being considered as the Super Bowl Halftime performer before it was officially announced (my crowning glory on KPF) and then I forgot my password and locked myself out. 🤦‍♀️🙈

LegendaryPerry
    Participant

Same name but wasnt very active
    hi 🙂

AshleyClaire
    Participant

I was Kitty-Katy (still have that written on a bag Katy signed for me when I met her…) and had like 3000+ posts I think. I remember being “Lives in a cardboard box” (or was it “Cardboard box obsessed”? Something like that…) for aaaaaaages.

MsFinkelstein
    Participant

I was fede__echelon but i don’t have any screenshots 😪

tinklefish
    Participant

i was tinklefish on there, too! and everywhere, but that’s besides the point haha

no screenshots either, but i kept going through stints over time where i run KPF through waywayback machine and see what posts got archived woops hahaha

Luciano Ferrari
    Participant

To be honest I can not remember my user accurately. I think it was something like lucianokatycat or luchokatycat, or something like that … haha I had registered in 2012 or so, but I never managed to understand or stay active, forums are usually boring, but this new design is interesting and I am one addiction.

brandydelperry
    Participant

I was musicnvrdies but I was mostly a lurker and rarely posted. I was too shy to post because I suck at making friends even online lmao

skatergirl
    Participant

I was skatergirl on KPF too. I posted on there a little but spent hours on there every night of time lurking. I think I got my level to Shake the Glitter, really just didn’t want to be a wannabe wannabe. I was very sad to see it go, but am happy to have this! It seems like KPF plus a lot more!

Lilithia ♡
    Participant

Same username! Lilithia! I remember we all had big ass signatures that would list all the times we’ve seen Katy. I’ve got no screenshots though.

rara87
    Participant

I was robotindisguise on KPF.

My posts were definitely into the 1000s there but sadly didn’t take any screenshots.

Lizzy
    Participant

I wasn’t that active and only found out about KPF around the Prism era (Dx). Buuut, my name was Chromokitten, I remember that!
    Also, it’s possible to find screen captures of the site on website archives – I found it once before, probably in my history still – I could probably dig it up if people wanted to see if they could find screen caps. XD

meli-melo
    Participant

I was mel.

I had like over 10 000 posts or something (maybe around 12 000?)…. that was a few years ago haha. I was young, but I stopped posting like 5 years ago or so. Yeah, it’s been a while! I think they had to create levels juste for me LOL, until someone started to post more than I did.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.