Have you ever dyed your hair ?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  KikyoCat 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

beatinglikeadrum
    Participant

I did it. I had brown hair then I dyed them to black. Now I have natural brown again and I am planning going platinum blond. My queen inspired me obviously. What do you think ? Have you ever done such a drastic colorisation?

Kyleejoys
    Participant

I’ve been dyeing mine since I was about 17 I’ve had blonde, red, brown, purple, now I mostly just keep it black, but I’m thinking if adding some teal coloured tips on the ends

jennythefriend
    Participant

My natural hair is sandy blonde. I’ve done platinum blonde, pink, red, black, orange, purple, blue, and green. Purple is my favourite because I loved Katy with purple, dark or light. You should try platinum blond!

Oumaimaperry
    Participant

i would love to turn it purple..♡♡ its my fav ♡♡ of course katy’s my inpiration ♡

JessicaSpiritDD
    Participant

I’ve dyed my hair since I’m 18. Normaly I’ve brown hair, but for impersonating Katy on stage I dyed it black. Before I was also blonde and red. And since one week I’m red again.

MarianaKatyCat
    Participant

I’d like to dye it purple/blue because I loved katy with this color and I love the blue so much 💙💙💙 I also want to have blonde wicks

katyboobies
    Participant

Yes!! Ombre and then black

rara87
    Participant

Naturally dark brown. Have been red, black w/pink fringe, black/green and black/purple. But usually just black.

hummingbirdyxo
    Participant

I’m naturally rainbow x

itssarahya
    Participant

yes black 🙂

katrina
    Participant

My hair is naturally blue + green 😜

katherynsegg
    Participant

When I was 16 I did a “natural bleach” and it turned my hair a really orangeish gold color (a sad, brassy color). Now I kind of regret it, and I would’ve been so much better off if anyone had advised me to use a toner.

katysrightfoot
    Participant

Yes! I have naturally brown hair. I had a pink streak and a blue streak, all over bright pink, all over red, rainbow tips, and now I have copper/fading into blonde tips.

ana
    Participant

Nopee 🙁 but I really want to. I want a purple pastel tone but my parents don´t let me dye it. Also, my hair is brown and really thin and for the tone I want, I would have to bleach it and I don’t think it would resist, but we’ll see…

KikyoCat
    Participant

I’ve done a dark brown, a blue/black, some random green/red/blue streaks with my brown playing with colors, I bleached it and had bleach blonde for a while, did another dark brown but with blue on the bottom, now I’m back to my natural color. Might dye it again soon.. we’ll see.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.