Last/Current Book you are reading.

This topic contains 24 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Vanessa 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

nathfray
    Participant

My lovely KCs that also are book lovers:
    Which book are you reading? Or which was the last one?

Me this one:

rara87
    Participant

Currently re-reading The Shining. I’m on a bit of a Stephen King kick again since IT came out.

Before that Jurassic Park.

Kyleejoys
    Participant

I am Currently Re-Reading the Wicked years series by Gregory Maguire

I adore these books and must have read them 5 or 6 times. i highly recommend!

LegendaryLover
    Participant

The Buried Giant by Nobel Prize-winning British writer Kazuo Ishiguro

izzyj0nes
    Participant

I’m currently reading 1984, not the lightest of reads but I love dystopian novels!

MusicMonkey
    Participant

I just finished reading “A Thousand Splendid Suns” and like @izzyj0nes I’m currently reading “1984”. I’m always looking for recommendations so I love this thread! 📚

cermets
    Participant

I just finished reading “A Simple Favor” and it was just insanely good! Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively ajust finished filming the movie and I hope it’s gonna live up to the book!

DreampressM
    Participant

Do graphic novels/comics count? As the last ‘book’ I read was Legend of Korra: Turf Wars – part 1

katherynsegg
    Participant

Working on Milk and Honey and will probably look to you guys for reading suggestions.

cermets
    Participant

Just started reading Krysten Ritter’s new book called Bonfire

katyismylove
    Participant

@izzyj0nes and @musicmonkey I’m currently reading “1984” as well, I’m in the middle now and so curious about the whole story.

@nathfray Did you already finish “Turtles all the way down”? I would love to know your opinion about it I wanna to put it in my list. 😊

Sas.
    Participant

Re-reading Stephen King’s Insomnia.

lollipocalypse
    Participant

Finished The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher yesterday, just before my midnight screening of The Last Jedi. I was super emotional watching her in the movie after just reading her book!

Vanessa
    Participant

I LOVED THIS TOPIC! *I LOVE READING* ahhdsdhjf i’m reading die again by tess gerritsen

Vanessa
    Participant

We should all be feminists by chimamanda ngozi adichie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.