California Dreams Tour

This topic contains 12 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Leon 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

katykicksass
    Participant

Did you attend the California Dreams Tour?

I did. It was my first time seeing Katy and I loved every minute of it.

katrina
    Participant

Yes! It was my first time seeing Katy too. I loved t so much.

Bec B
    Participant

The first time I saw her was also my first concert. Loved every minute, especially the storytelling narrative for the theme.

Kyleejoys
    Participant

My Fave bit was when Katy used to pretend to play big pimpin on the flute LOL LOL LOL

Sydney
    Participant

i got to see CDT twice. Once in Philadelphia, and then my friend and I decided last minute to get tickets to see her at Madison Square Garden. It was so awesome being able to see her perform at MSG for the first time, and then during the show she announced that it was sold out, and you could just see how proud she was. It was an awesome moment. And she floated right over us during Thinking of You. That tour will always hold the most special place in my heart.

raven
    Participant

I loved this tour so much. The concept. The outfits. The performances. The fact that the entire arena smelled like cotton candy. I’ll never forget it.

lollipocalypse
    Participant

The CDT was my first time seeing Katy since I was too young to go to the festival she played at in Ireland during the OOTB era (grrr!). I loved the Prismatic Tour and the Witness Tour looks amazing (still trying to decide on which UK show to go to) but the CDT will always be the most special tour to me, personally.
    I’m obsessed with cuteness and candy and bright colours so the whole theme/aesthetic of the CDT was so incredible to see. I love the extra lengths she went to in order to make the whole experience so immersive (cotton candy smell, whipped cream cannons etc).
    The fact that I had a M&G was also unbelievably great but that was only the cherry on top of an already fantastic show!
    I’ll never forget #DublinDreams <3

meimeifi
    Participant

attended CDT in Jakarta almost 6 years ago and that was my first time going to a concert. had the best time of my life standing at the front row to see her live!

Leslie
    Participant

It was my first time seeing Katy, here in Argentina in a Pepsi Music Festival in 2011.
    I was alone, but still, it was really special to me.
    And for me… still the best tour!

dizziev
    Participant

Yeees! Saw Katy for the first time and meet some amazing people :”) I’m so grateful for everything!

itssarahya
    Participant

Yes in Sheffield uk was my first time seeing katy 🙂

izzyj0nes
    Participant

Yes! I saw it in London with my best friend, I loved it so much and that’s the reason I became a stan

Leon
    Participant

I wasn’t able to attend the CDT because I was too young. I have seen a lot of videos on YouTube and I feel bad that I didn’t witness it by myself, because it looks so colorful and everyone who attend the show was filled with happiness!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.