Rank the 5 #1 singles

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kperrynez 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

omarhudson
    Participant

So this is between California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, E.T. (Remix) & Last Friday Night.
    My ranking would look like this:

1. Firework – Personally, this is the song that built my confidence when I was in middle school. I remember singing this song in our classroom days before our graduation. I and my classmates would sing it at the top of our lungs and we will laugh after we didn’t hit the high note (or any notes at all hahaha). I had so many good memories of this song, it probably is one of my favorite Katy Perry songs. Plus the music video was totally inspiring + good!

2. Teenage Dream – Okay sis, the first line of this song really gets me. ‘You think I’m pretty without any makeup on’ was really sweet and touching for me since I can relate or something? I dunno. I just love this song so much. I feel like this would be my wedding song if ever I get married.

3. California Gurls – Okay so the draft I had earlier was: CG was at the last spot and I was like no no no no no by Jessie J. CG doesn’t deserve that. CG is probably one of the most iconic songs of the summer. People dance to it whether they’re a mom, a teenager, a grandparent or a baby in a womb, they would dance to it no matter what.

4. E.T. (Remix) – E.T. is at 4th because we know issa BOP but the other 3 is better for me, I guess? I think the single would have been better if there’s no Kanye in it (sorry ’bout it).

5. Last Friday Night – Although I love my Fridays, and I love love love dancing to this song. I think this is the weakest song of the 5. I love me some LFN but we had to rank (yeah I know it’s because of me) but this also great. But I would love to hear that remix with Missy Elliott on her NFL Superbowl last 2015. I was really waiting for them to do it but meh it didn’t happen.

At the end of the day, I love all of this songs. I just wanna know what’s your opinion on our infamous 5 #1 singles 😉

Vanessa
    Participant

1. Teenage Dream
    2. Firework
    3. California Gurls
    4. E.T
    5. Last Friday Night

itssarahya
    Participant

1.Firework
    2.Last Friday night
    3.Teenage Dream
    4.california girls
    5.ET

izzyj0nes
    Participant

1. Teenage Dream
    2. California Gurls
    3. E.T
    4. Firework
    5. Last Friday Night

fabio
    Participant

1. Firework
    2. Teenage Dream
    3. California Gurls
    4. ET
    5. Last Friday Night

raven
    Participant

1. Teenage Dream
    2. California Gurls
    3. ET, Last Friday Night, & Firework 😬

Leslie
    Participant

1. Teenage Dream
    2. Firework
    3. E.T.
    4. California Gurl
    5. Last Friday Night

Felipe Ferreira
    Participant

1- Teenage Dream
    2- ET
    3- Firework
    4- California Gurls
    5- Last Friday Night

Vanessa
    Participant

It’s pretty hard to rank these singles, but here I go:

1. Teenage Dream
    2. Firework
    3. ET
    4. California Gurls
    5. Last Friday Night

kperrynez
    Participant

1. E.T
    2. Firework
    3. California Gurls
    4. Teenage Dream
    5. Last Friday Night

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.