a song on witness that should have been on the WTT setlist?

This topic contains 55 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Mario 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

NadiaCarmina
    Participant

The full version of Witness and Pendulum

Oblivious
    Participant

Act My Age, Pendulum, and Bigger Than Me

keitiperis
    Participant

miss you more and of course witness should have a full version

Leon
    Participant

Pendulum and Bigger Than Me. I would cancel Deja Vu for Bigger Than Me! 👀 Don’t judge at me 😜

meimeifi
    Participant

PENDULUM! with a live choir as well that would give me chills

Vinicius Lamego
    Participant

Pendulum, Bigger than me, and Miss you more (by the way, I was lucky enough to WITNESS katy singing SAVE AS DRAFT live and its just insanely good)!!

kelseakatmarie
    Participant

PENDULUM A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!!!! I would have DIED to hear Into Me You See but I figured what with Ghost never having had airtime because it was so personal and intimate that it was unlikely we would be hearing IMYS. Act My Age would have been KILLER live, omg. I’m happy that at least it’s a transition song. KATY! JUSTICE FOR PENDULUM, PLEASE!!!

kelseakatmarie
    Participant

@beatrizdunder Pendulum was a perfect wrap-up for Witness and what Katy is all about! I love Firework, but I would love to hear her close out with Pendulum.

Vanessa
    Participant

pendulum or act my age a,,,,dkg

rara87
    Participant

Pendulum & Dance with the Devil

looking4witness
    Participant

I really like mind maze and I’d to see in wtt and witness the full song and not just 30 seconds 😩

Kortney
    Participant

Bigger Than Me and Pendulum.

Leslie
    Participant

PENDULUM

ricksciamareli
    Participant

Definitely, Pendulum. It would add so much to the whole show concept. I also feel like Part of me isn’t really fit for this new era, and therefore, Pendulum would replace it.

Danilo
    Participant

Pendulum, that’s for sure. It’s so unfair that this AMAZING song is not on the tour’s setlist. It’s actually one of my favorite songs on the album, and I keep figuring how it would be mind blowing to see a live performance of it. The song is so poweful, has a great bass and tells a wonderful massage.

I wish Katy could perform it at least in one concert, just like she did with Double Rainbow in the PWT.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.