How was like for you to hug Katy?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raven 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shpeshul
    Participant

Of all of you who have had the chance to meet Katy in person already and give her a hug, do you ever think of:

I’m scared to forget the moment, how it felt like to hug her.

Well, I do so I thought I’d share this feeling with you guys.. this is a memory I want to have forever.

Please share your feelings. Let’s get emotional.

Katie.lloyd22
    Participant

I have only hugged Katy Perry in a dream that I meet her after the concert backstage and it felt just like the hug from Wide awake heart warming as I dreamed about her as soon as I came back from her Prismatic world tour concert and it felt so real that is what I would like my meet and greet with Katy Perry to be like if I every get a chance I will never give up that would be my dream come true. Katie.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’– x

KatycatTeagan
    Participant

It was the best feeling in the world. It was righy after we took our pics and I was so nervous I was like โ€œcan I give you a hug?โ€ And she smiled so wide and said โ€œyes of course you can. Come here!โ€ And I ran up to her a hugged her for like 10 minutes. I didnโ€™t want to let go. She was wearing the pink dress and it was so soft. To sum it up, she gives the best hugs ever. ๐Ÿ™‚

raven
    Participant

it was right after we took our pictures and she held her arms out to hug me and it was so quick and unexpected it was like my life flashed before my eyes. i can hardly remember what it felt like cause i was in such a daze. but in my video it looked like the happiest moment of my life though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.