KP5?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  EmilieS 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kyleejoys
    Participant

Ok, so looks like Katy is back in the studio! Yay! What kind of vibes are you hoping for from KP5? Who would you love to feature on the album? When do you think it’ll drop?

steviep24
    Participant

Katy’s working with Greg Wells. Some of her best (but underrated) songs were written with him. I’m very much looking forward to KP5.

Leon
    Participant

Same! I’m so excited what Greg Wells is delivering with Katy for us! When do you think guys Katy will drop KP5?

katykicksass
    Participant

I would LOVE it if she went back to the rock/pop sound like she did for OOTB

When do you think guys Katy will drop KP5?

Either late next year or early 2020.

Sydney
    Participant

I was surprised to see her back in the studio so quickly, but I’m so excited! It would be cool if she dropped the first single during a huge Idol finale number. I would like to see an album that is OOTB infused with a little TD. I love that sound and feel like the pop world is really missing it right now.

katykicksass
    Participant

Now that Katy’s gonna be taking a break from music for a bit, when do you actually think we’ll be getting new music?

Dominika
    Participant

I think KP5 will be cute,but not like teenage dream.It will be something like Disney and princesses stuff.

EmilieS
    Participant

an album that would look like OOTB or an acoustic album

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.