Has anyone had problems logging into their account??

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TaianiBarros 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

becchyl
    Participant

Hey, guys!

I just made a new account because I was unable to log into my other one… I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem and how ya’ll resolved it…?

Kyleejoys
    Participant

Do you have a error message or any info on what happened when you couldn’t get in at all?

becchyl
    Participant

I did not; however, I received an email allowing me to reset my password last night so it’s working now! Thank you for responding!!

bythegraceofgod
    Participant

Help me please. I just made a new account. My last stop working, help me please.

BeatrizDunder
    Participant

Guys, one of my friends was trying to log on and she can’t
    she tried to log and the site asked her to do a math and she did and after that, the page failed and showed the message “this page is not working”

bythegraceofgod
    Participant

Yeah. It happens to me too

KCJay11
    Participant

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. A few minutes later it was the same for my friend. The next day we both could log in again.

Reburax
    Participant

As KCJAY11 boyfriend.
    I can confirm that.

Yancat
    Participant

Good Morning,

I’m having trouble accessing the forum from other computers / phones.
    I can only access the work computer, tried on other 03 machines and I can not.
    I also did the test on 02 phones and could not. All were connected in different networks.

El enters the site, and when I enter login and password appears bad gateway.

TaianiBarros
    Participant

Também tive problemas. Fiz outra conta por que ate hoje ainda não consegui entrar na outra.. Sempre cai em uma página de erro..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.