Who’s going to UK Witness Tour

This topic contains 44 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  andreastoica15 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

WitnessKelsie
    Participant

@lynzbubble That’s what I heard but that was a few weeks ago, I’m gonna have to call them tomorrow because I want to know what’s going on….

lynzbubble
    Participant

My friend is going to the 02 on the 14th and still no tickets @witnesskelsie

WitnessKelsie
    Participant

Ohhhh no! Well when I’ve managed to get through tomorrow, I’ll let you know what they say, which show are you going to? I’m Sheffield and Manchester

lynzbubble
    Participant

@witnesskelsie I’m going to Glasgow 🙂

Paras
    Participant

Hey guys! I can’t go to the London show on the 14th and so have to sell my ticket. Floor seat. Face value or offers taken. Please spread the word! (Dm me on Twitter @kpuptodate if interested, thank you). I will be there on the 15th DZ tho and since I’m by myself it’ll be cool to meet some people hopefully 🙂

JakeH
    Participant

I’m going to the Liverpool show!

DavidOh
    Participant

Obviously we get Hailee Steinfeld but between her and Tove Styrke who would you rather have had?

AshleyClaire
    Participant

Does anyone know what’s happening with any merchandise we got through ticket purchases? Should it be posted, or do we pick it up at the arena?

whereiskp5
    Participant

@lynzbubble @witnesskelsie @rachel OK I’m glad I’m not the only one! Let’s hope they turn up eventually.

lynzbubble
    Participant

@whereiskp5 & @witnesskelsie my tickets arrived today! When I was on the phone last night they told me they only just got printed. Axs are awful and don’t have a clue x

Rachel
    Participant

Really hoping my Sheffield and Liverpool tickets arrive today! I have Newcastle and Manchester ones which arrived months ago

WitnessKelsie
    Participant

@lynzbubble & @whereiskp5 My Manchester tickets have also come finally. I’m so happy, I was really getting worried

StickySweety
    Participant

Hey

Flying from France to Glasgow on june 23rd for the 24th show with Diamond package!

Just hope getting news about our package pick up at the venue soon!

Anyone else going to that show? Could be nice to meet the katycats.com team and other katycats😻😻😻😻

Exactly in 2 weeks from today…Just can’t wait🤠🤠🤠🤠

kate97davies
    Participant

Anyone doing Birmingham?:) Where is everyone sitting to?

andreastoica15
    Participant

I’ll be at the 2nd london show DZ 😊😊

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.