<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>KatyCats.com &#8211; Home of the KatyCats! | Steven | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.katycats.com/members/15sterey/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.katycats.com/members/15sterey/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Steven.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 19:12:50 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be91fa18bbef5f3a2913b81ed3d91fdb</guid>
				<title>katysrightfoot replied to the topic Witness : The Tour - Meet &#038; Greet Reports in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/page/5/#post-8064</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Oct 2017 05:53:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Buckle your seat belts! You are in for a long ride! </p>
<p>I want to begin by telling you all how much I love you. <a href="http://www.katycats.com/members/cottoncandy/" rel="nofollow ugc">@CottonCandy</a>, <a href="http://www.katycats.com/members/lazyblazy/" rel="nofollow ugc">@LazyBlazy</a>, and <a href="http://www.katycats.com/members/ingie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@Ingie</a>: you are the true MVPs. I love you so much for making this opportunity real for all of us KatyCats. Also, <a href="http://www.katycats.com/members/ambriehlx/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ambriehlx</a> is my favorite person right now and forever. I didn’t win a M&amp;G and I was so i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-93810"><a href="http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/page/5/#post-8064" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>