<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>KatyCats.com &#8211; Home of the KatyCats! | NYCKatyCat | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.katycats.com/members/nyckatycat/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.katycats.com/members/nyckatycat/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for NYCKatyCat.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 19:12:50 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">defc703243a36fb20df2b45ef6d8e625</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat and JessicaSpiritDD are now friends</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/78651/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 18:54:34 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afcb2a17414eb2bd2dcea5d41feef0c5</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat replied to the topic Witness : The Tour @ Madison Square Garden (2) - NYC, NY - October 6th 2017 in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-madison-square-garden-2-new-york-city-ny/page/3/#post-6518</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 14:25:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did you get a special diamond VIP pass or something?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08989a659181e16f0765940415549f82</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat replied to the topic Witness : The Tour @ Madison Square Garden (2) - NYC, NY - October 6th 2017 in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-madison-square-garden-2-new-york-city-ny/page/3/#post-6517</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 14:24:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So how was it?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b50ab3b3df55807a4e745990d1ef9af</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat replied to the topic Witness : The Tour @ Madison Square Garden (2) - NYC, NY - October 6th 2017 in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-madison-square-garden-2-new-york-city-ny/page/3/#post-6223</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Oct 2017 21:46:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Opps! That was meant for Oct. 2 show</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84d51c2706d3de6f9086803309678a23</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat replied to the topic Witness : The Tour - OPINIONS ! Tell us everything about your experience ! in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-show-1-down-opinions/page/2/#post-6169</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Oct 2017 03:21:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going home from concert now.<br />
It was great. I believe Katy had technical difficulties because her ear piece kept falling out. I don&#8217;t know if I was so excited and missed it but I don&#8217;t believe Katy sang Save As a Draft. I&#8217;m not sure if it was part of the show but Katy bent down to tie her shoe laces twice.<br />
On a side note: I had front row tickets.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75073"><a href="http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-show-1-down-opinions/page/2/#post-6169" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c8abbebb3788298caea73933f4b5d88</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat replied to the topic Witness : The Tour @ Madison Square Garden (2) - NYC, NY - October 6th 2017 in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-madison-square-garden-2-new-york-city-ny/page/3/#post-6168</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Oct 2017 02:59:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going home from concert now.<br />
It was great. I believe Katy had technical difficulties because her ear piece kept falling out. I don&#8217;t know if I was so excited and missed it but I don&#8217;t believe Katy sang Save As a Draft.<br />
On a side note: I had front row tickets. I really wanted the receipt confetti during Swish Swish but it didn&#8217;t fall near me. A&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75065"><a href="http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-madison-square-garden-2-new-york-city-ny/page/3/#post-6168" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3c2762f26c6a3b7e2c2c28c1685a41b</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat replied to the topic General Questions about the Shows on Witness : The Tour in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/general-questions-about-witness-the-tour-shows/#post-5548</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Sep 2017 00:43:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought people posted that at 10:45pm the show was over? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b0b534c4d421d3b5899cb39359afa9f</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat replied to the topic General Questions about the Shows on Witness : The Tour in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/general-questions-about-witness-the-tour-shows/#post-5329</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2017 01:30:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>11:30pm wow thats pretty late 🙁 Thanks.<br />
When do the receipt confetti go down? Is it throughout whole stadium or just in the drop zone?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c98b2acd4191b6d551374e6b0321562f</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat replied to the topic General Questions about Witness : The Tour shows in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/general-questions-about-witness-the-tour-shows/#post-5308</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Sep 2017 21:17:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Katycats,<br />
What time does Katy take to the stage? What time the show finishes?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3020fdb66fa2dcc6dfd91f3b591a968</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/53604/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Sep 2017 21:52:29 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2f022ed5ca45088b77f3b95fbfe58e</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat joined the group WITNESS: THE TOUR: M&#038;Gs</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/53307/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Sep 2017 21:28:34 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6d895056ad21e2fd851995a35dcefec</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat posted an update in the group Concerts &#038; Shows: What time does Katy take to the stage?
What time does the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/50826/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Sep 2017 01:51:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What time does Katy take to the stage?<br />
What time does the show end?<br />
Does she take selfies with a fan in Drop Dead Zone? </p>
<p>Is it better to be in GA (drop dead zone) or 1st row seated? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c2061be3fbe60d41a2dc0ad405abf7a</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/6027/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Sep 2017 04:51:58 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4081206407db1a5e47b57602538c36d9</guid>
				<title>NYCKatyCat joined the group Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/3169/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Sep 2017 01:54:56 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>