<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>KatyCats.com &#8211; Home of the KatyCats! | PattyLeigh | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.katycats.com/members/pattyleigh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.katycats.com/members/pattyleigh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for PattyLeigh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 19:12:50 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">489ca5ba3ea8a2e3576ecdc65eaa9776</guid>
				<title>PattyLeigh posted an update in the group BRAZILIAN KATY CATS: I would like so much to win this m&#038;g wifh KP. I’m taking my n [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/193949/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:50:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would like so much to win this m&amp;g wifh KP. I’m taking my niece to her first concert ever. She’s 11 years old! &#x2764;&#xfe0f;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1854f8178d81a8c15569f85ed2b05033</guid>
				<title>PattyLeigh joined the group BRAZILIAN KATY CATS</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/193943/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:49:00 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92e276fd5cb11d7ac0301be2427b78d1</guid>
				<title>PattyLeigh posted an update in the group WITNESS: THE TOUR: M&#038;Gs: I want so much take my niece to meet Katy in Porto Alegre, &#x1f1e7;&#x1f1f7; [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/193940/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:47:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want so much take my niece to meet Katy in Porto Alegre, &#x1f1e7;&#x1f1f7; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">970fdd5be37451ee6a462c191537d065</guid>
				<title>PattyLeigh joined the group WITNESS: THE TOUR: M&#038;Gs</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/193931/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:45:43 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c48dab21cae0c2cd791e48af89437ca6</guid>
				<title>PattyLeigh changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/193917/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:39:51 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa3e87e037cc1a8bc804ed43dba905ce</guid>
				<title>PattyLeigh became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/193891/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 18:37:57 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>