<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>KatyCats.com &#8211; Home of the KatyCats! | queitiqueti | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.katycats.com/members/queitiqueti/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.katycats.com/members/queitiqueti/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for queitiqueti.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 23:25:48 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65d4da374e1e5f25c84001246e78b5d9</guid>
				<title>queitiqueti posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/192765/#acomment-192769</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:55:02 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Espero que você entenda, porque eu usei Traduz Google &#x1f602;&#x1f602; I&#8217; I am brazilian</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://www.katycats.com/members/queitiqueti/">queitiqueti</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://www.katycats.com/groups/witness-the-tour-mgs/">WITNESS: THE TOUR: M&amp;Gs</a> I have a great desire to meet the person who with their songs brings common sense making social critics and criticism of machismo, also brings a lot of peace, love and acceptance of ourselves Katycats or even who needs at that moment in the middle of this standardized society. is a great singer because in addition to singing passes to the world in her wisdom lyrics as the album Witness which is the album of the year when it comes to fights, strength and wisdom. As said, you are a wonderful singer but beyond all is an incredible woman who compose wisdom and I am grateful for you to exist. I love and admire you, katy.&#x2764;&#xfe0f;			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e4489f5d21f4225dcd43bd1fc7ce5c4</guid>
				<title>queitiqueti posted an update in the group WITNESS: THE TOUR: M&#038;Gs: I have a great desire to meet the person who with their songs [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/192765/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:49:40 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a great desire to meet the person who with their songs brings common sense making social critics and criticism of machismo, also brings a lot of peace, love and acceptance of ourselves Katycats or even who needs at that moment in the middle of this standardized society. is a great singer because in addition to singing passes to the world in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-192765"><a href="https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/192765/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d3f564ccdca2d7bd89071f7791f79c58</guid>
				<title>queitiqueti posted an update in the group WITNESS: THE TOUR: M&#038;Gs: Vem witness the tour e vem m&#038;g&#x1f60d;&#x1f60d;</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/154744/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:53:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Vem witness the tour e vem m&amp;g&#x1f60d;&#x1f60d;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">944b4f024463651acd57d78bc3b994ba</guid>
				<title>queitiqueti joined the group BRAZILIAN KATY CATS</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/154739/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:51:33 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d250ad9af51f3638a48f1306fd50ead7</guid>
				<title>queitiqueti joined the group Katy!</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/154738/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:51:29 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bec44dfacfe87b9f6a6b15c0ff7afb79</guid>
				<title>queitiqueti joined the group WITNESS: THE TOUR: M&#038;Gs</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/154737/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:51:15 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea2c3193cf04e8d8d050af4d35b03100</guid>
				<title>queitiqueti became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/154694/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:40:33 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">787f315e06aea6e8d19bb2d612965bdc</guid>
				<title>queitiqueti changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/activity/p/154676/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:39:53 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>