<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>KatyCats.com &#8211; Home of the KatyCats! | Iickmekaty | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://www.katycats.com/members/iickmekaty/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.katycats.com/members/iickmekaty/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Iickmekaty.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 19:12:50 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">315b228495cb1eec7148df4ae7554370</guid>
				<title>katysarmpit replied to the topic Witness : The Tour - Meet &#038; Greet Reports in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/page/5/#post-7890</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:05:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Alright guys&#8230;. i think it&#8217;s about time that I post about my m&amp;g experience!!! So, i was lucky enough to win a m&amp;g through katycats.com for the 9/29 Boston show and I am eternally grateful and will forever be grateful. When I found I won I legit lost my mind. I decided to take <a href="http://www.katycats.com/members/iickmekaty/" rel="nofollow ugc">@iickmekaty</a> with me because we had been friends for a really long time&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-92412"><a href="http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/page/5/#post-7890" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51278509364a64205ab23efa2ab9528c</guid>
				<title>Lizzy replied to the topic Witness : The Tour - Meet &#038; Greet Reports in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/page/2/#post-6733</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2017 00:41:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.katycats.com/members/iickmekaty/" rel="nofollow ugc">@Iickmekaty</a> I love that story, so presh. &lt;3 Even better that you got to celebrate with other KatyCats after! Fills me with warm fuzzies reading that experience!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cba7126beae185afa52a7a50658fb02</guid>
				<title>CatSarah replied to the topic Witness : The Tour - Meet &#038; Greet Reports in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/#post-6704</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2017 19:13:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.katycats.com/members/iickmekaty/" rel="nofollow ugc">@iickmekaty</a> I loved reading your story so much, thank you for sharing it 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e02f8c3a2264a982ec2f117edda8f9b</guid>
				<title>markdelfin replied to the topic Witness : The Tour - Meet &#038; Greet Reports in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>http://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/#post-6667</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Oct 2017 01:54:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="http://www.katycats.com/members/iickmekaty/" rel="nofollow ugc">@iickmekaty</a> Thank you for taking the time to write such a heartfelt review of your experience!!  How amazing for you&#8230;I&#8217;m blown away by how great it sounds. Thanks for sharing 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81e3cba6b3eff62dbc6161e765a977b4</guid>
				<title>Iickmekaty replied to the topic Witness : The Tour - Meet &#038; Greet Reports in the forum Concerts &#038; Shows</title>
				<link>https://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/#post-6542</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Oct 2017 18:54:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>MEETING KATY: MY EXPERIENCE STORY</p>
<p>Okay so here&#8217;s the complete story of Witness the Tour: Boston. My mom and I took the train in, and waited around for, Gabby (<a href="https://www.katycats.com/members/katysarmpit/" rel="nofollow ugc">@katysarmpit</a>) to show up. (She was the one who won the M&amp;G and took me as her +1) Meanwhile, we found the other KatyCats and kinda just hung around with them. Eventually Gabby showed up and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78645"><a href="https://www.katycats.com/groups/concerts-shows/forum/topic/witness-the-tour-meet-greet-reports/#post-6542" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>