-
sophiexlix and
Jack are now friends 8 years, 4 months ago -
sophiexlix posted an update in the group
HEY HEY HEY, ITâS THE KATYCATS.COM HOLIDAY GIVEAWAYS: 12 DAYS OF WITNESS! 8 years, 9 months agoHEY HEY HEY is on it’s wayyy @sophiexlix
-
sophiexlix posted an update in the group
HEY HEY HEY, ITâS THE KATYCATS.COM HOLIDAY GIVEAWAYS: 12 DAYS OF WITNESS! 8 years, 9 months agoOmg the jumper is so cute! @sophiexlix
-
sophiexlix posted an update in the group
HEY HEY HEY, ITâS THE KATYCATS.COM HOLIDAY GIVEAWAYS: 12 DAYS OF WITNESS! 8 years, 9 months agoHey Hey Hey… @sophiexlix
-
sophiexlix joined the group
HEY HEY HEY, ITâS THE KATYCATS.COM HOLIDAY GIVEAWAYS: 12 DAYS OF WITNESS! 8 years, 9 months ago -
sophiexlix's profile was updated 9 years ago
-
sophiexlix replied to the topic
Come Introduce Yourself! in the forum UK KATY CATS 9 years agoHey guys:)
I’m Sophie and I am 18, almost 19 woo, I live near Newcastle, therefore I am going to the Newcastle show!
My Twitter is Sophiexlix if anyone is going to the same show say hii on twitter, it’d be amazing to meet new people.It’ll be my first ever time seeing Katy and I am far too excited, I missed the PWT because I was on holiday đ
-
sophiexlix joined the group
UK KATY CATS 9 years ago -
sophiexlix joined the group
KatyCats.com 9 years ago -
sophiexlix joined the group
WITNESS: THE TOUR: M&Gs 9 years ago -
sophiexlix and
kpdaily are now friends 9 years ago -
sophiexlix and
spacegiraffe are now friends 9 years ago -
sophiexlix changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
sophiexlix became a registered member 9 years ago
