Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Flor
    Keymaster

OK so this thing before is ilke a twitter for this group and then there’s an extra forum WITHIN the group. so basically the groups are like the umbrella topics of the forum (aka ALL ABOUT KATY, CONCERTS&EVENTS, (shit I forgot the other one), MANAGEMENT, GENERAL DISCUSSION, GAMES (oh god no games please)…)

we could have special groups for countries as discussed, then one for each contest, potentially for M&Gs
    we could have a group for only Katy to post in if she wants to communicate/blog something
    we could even have someone monitor a gallery with the albums in groups if it’s OK with copyright

Flor
    Keymaster

Navigation:
    – Login option shows up in the menu even when I’m logged in
    – can we change the name of “Members Directory”?

Members:
    – can we have positions / number of posts like in the forum?
    – “Verified Member” as you mentioned Ingie?
    – can we provide members with different special tasks, for example just to edit the calendar & connect it with a group/post/event topic?
    – can we give features to members that only we can see? for example “blocked from M&Gs” or “formerly JenBunny on the Forum” to connect the dots?

Groups:
    – when I type something in “What’s new in ____” I can’t post or send it
    – we could have a example group /explainatory group for new members, like a FAQ. to avoid a bazillion of questions in the beginning.

LAZYBLAZY
    Keymaster

I like these ideas!

I think once we get this site looking just like the other one we can tell Ngoc and get the KatyCats.com domain…then we can fix it up a little more and reach out to some testers.

Ingie
    Keymaster

can we have positions / number of posts like in the forum?

I don’t think so.

– “Verified Member” as you mentioned Ingie?

They discontinued to plugin and have not been able to get it to work.

– can we provide members with different special tasks, for example just to edit the calendar & connect it with a group/post/event topic?
    I will look into that tomorrow.

– can we give features to members that only we can see? for example “blocked from M&Gs” or “formerly JenBunny on the Forum” to connect the dots?

No

Flor
    Keymaster

– polls
    – quotes

Flor
    Keymaster

reply 1 new test topic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.